Your act of generosity, our longevity
With planned giving, you can provide long-lasting support for the Memphis Jewish community while enjoying financial benefits for yourself.
Donor Advised Fund
Are you looking for a way to benefit your favorite charitable organization both now and in the future?
With a donor advised fund (DAF) you can make gifts to charity during your lifetime and, after your lifetime, your children can carry on your legacy of giving.
How it Works
- You make an initial gift of cash or stock to fund a DAF at Jewish Foundation of Memphis.
- You make grant recommendations from your DAF.
- When you pass away, your children may make grant recommendations from your DAF for a number of years.
- A flexible easy to establish vehicle for charitable giving.
- Tax-efficient lower cost alternative to a private foundation.
- Estate tax deduction and savings for your gift.
- Tax savings from a charitable tax deduction in the year of your gift.
It's easy to get started with opening a DAF account and making charitable grants. Contact us to learn more about DAF benefits and planning.