Your act of generosity, our longevity
With planned giving, you can provide long-lasting support for the Memphis Jewish community while enjoying financial benefits for yourself.
IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help support the Memphis Jewish community.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the Foundation.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of your favorite charitable organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to the Foundation and dispersed according to your written instructions to your favorite charitable organization.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.